Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shitty People

I am feeling rather shitty right now, stuck at work in my new cubicle at a different corner of my office floor. Not that i mind of my work, which is heavy and stressful. I was given a whole lot of responsibilities and task at hand to complete it.

I am a perfectionist and sort of 50% details person. I would like to do my job to the very best and make a good results of out it. Its the result of perfect craftmanship, so to speak. Gawd!

But, what the hell? Do some people who works and deliver shits and cares nothing in the content of their shitty report? Don't they freaking understand the meaning of do your best? And still dares to ask of pay rise and job security with these shitty job output?

Gawd! Piss me off! What do you do with these people?

1. Ignorance is bliss!
2. Stand straight at them, in regardless of their opinion,
3. Comment them softly, in hope that they do get what you mean.
4. Rant and rant!
5. Release your stress after work, running at gym and downing and gulping that pint of beer.

Please enlighten me .... >_<

No comments: